WordPress Responsive Website
Typical Setup Task list
- WordPress latest version
- The theme (which allows to create template style then to build each page )
- Your logo and colors
- Title, sub-titles & text sizes and fonts.
- Main menu & Sub-menus
- Header, footer and side bars.
- Main and secondary templates
- A layout for every page including images and backgrounds
- Your content inside every page
- More complex elements like slideshows, forms and teaser/call to action boxes
- WordPress plugins (WP Backup, Yoast SEO, LayerSlider…etc)
- Google Analytic
- SEO of each index page (first level pages as shown in your main menu)
- FREE training (1 hr)
- FREE unlimited tech support for the next 6 months following the launch of your site!
- FREE 1 YEAR HOSTING
The following items need to be purchased and installed with a license
- Jupiter Elite Theme (V6)
- Visual Composer
- Layer slider/
- Gravity forms
Jupiter Elite Theme
What these WordPress themes do is offer a display grid to layout the content of your site. This grid is column based in order to be responsive and for instance, will display your site using a one column display on your smartphone. There are many themes out there but some of them are better than others. Only some of them offer all the building tools that help us create original layouts adapted to the various needs of your site: a home page specific template or your Service presentation page template…etc
See the live preview of Jupiter 6 our #1 Elite Theme of choice
Some of them come standard, others don’t. Some offer a free basic version that is upgradable to a Pro Version that you may not need…right away. You will discover that WordPress is a very versatile web builder that can be configured and reconfigured to follow up with the evolution of the sites and of your needs.